Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

VPN and scripts

Options

I downloaded the latest version of Bitdefender Total Security several days ago. When I tried to access my Vanguard account online, I got the error message that I had to stop running a ****** in order to logon. I have a laptop and a desktop at my location, and both were updated to the latest Bitdefender software.

I'm not a computer guru. Researching 'scripts' online revealed that they can be used by hackers to log keystrokes ...that's a big worry. But the software updates were the only thing I'd changed recently. I uninstalled the entire Total Security software from my laptop today and was able to access my Vanguard account. Did Vanguard fix the glitch or was it removing Bitdefender? So, I went to my desktop and tried to access Vanguard. Same error message. But this time I uninstalled VPN only. That worked! I wasn't running VPN on either computer, but it was still running some kind of ****** that triggered the Vanguard lockout.