Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender permanently broke my System Restore feature how to fix?

Options

So normally bitdefender blocks you from using system restore, so you need to uninstall it when you want to goto a previous restore point

However I did a system restore twice, and the first time it restored old bitdefender files, and those bitdefender files blocked me from restoring the 2nd time (to a different restore point)

i entirely have removed everything i could of bitdefender, however when i try to do a system restore, i get an error saying an anti-virus is blocking my restore, and i think bitdefender did not properly remove itself from my computer, also on top of that Bitdefender won't reinstall on my computer when I try to reinstall it, it just puts on the "Bitdefender Agent" and that's it and then glitches out of the install

can the developers make a proper uninstall tool that removes ever trace of bitdefender, because my computer is now permanently stuck with this (in the meantime i installed malware bytes as a temporary antivirus until i can get this fixed)

Comments