Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender mobile version 3.3.234.2404 services keeps turning itself off on android TV box

Options

I have an HK1RBOX running android 12 and have bitdefender mobile version 3.3.234.2404. Since 2 days now the bitdefender service keeps turning itself of and I have to manually turn it back on, I have already tried reinstalling the app and was able to reproduce this issue.

It happened twice now both when connected with expressvpn app for android, I'm not sure if this has something to do with it as I have used the expressvpn android app in combination with the bitdefender mobile for android and it's only happening now. Both time the issue occurred when using the youtube app for android and having it sit idle for a few hours with youtube now showing screensaver images when sitting idle.

I don't know if either the expressvpn or the youtube app conflicting with bitdefender or if it's just a bug in the latest version of the bitdefender mobile app.

I have now reinstalled the bitdefender app for android a second time now and I'll try to recreate the issue again while being connected with expressvpn, if I can recreate the issue again I will try to recreate it while connected with nordvpn to see if that's the issue.