Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How long is the turnaround?

Options

I am having the error code 9 for my bitdefender VPN, It just happened all of a sudden. the customer support requested me to use the Bitdefender support tool. I have sent the log and still waiting for reply. how long will it take for them to send a fix?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited April 14 Answer ✓
    Options

Maximum of 72 hours excluding weekends. It may take more time in some instances where in-depth information might be required from the developers.

If you can share your ticket number, @Alexandru_BD, the forum administrator, can expedite the process for you when he returns tomorrow.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

Yes, I'm here if you need me. 🙂

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• JayRe
    Options

its been for 3 days since I sent the support tool report. they replied to me that it would take another few more days to be resolve.

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@JayRe ,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Please share whatever information you receive. It might help other customers.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• JayRe
    Options

update regarding my VPN code error 9 issue, Its been 192hrs or 8 days since I file the report to the support center. Still no progress, they always reply this template "the team investigating the issue will contact you via e-mail as soon as they have more information." no concrete solutions whatsoever.

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@JayRe ,

Sorry to hear that your issue remains unresolved. I am pinging @Alexandru_BD , our Forum Administrator. Would you look into this and update the user?

Some issues are complex and take considerable time to resolve.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor