Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How can I merge subscriptions into one?

Options

I recently won a free year of Bitdefender Total Security and received the code for it, Bitdefender Support via FB Messenger sent me links on what I can do, and they told me I can use the code to extend my Bitdefender Box subscription since it uses Total Security but when I went to activate it. It didn't give me the option to do so. They told me to contact support via email and I did and so far Im getting the same response "Can we get some more information to continue this troubleshooting and help you out" I've plainly said in several emails what I was looking to do but support has no idea what I am talking about. They said it was possible to merge the subscription and extend my Bitdefender Box subscription but now they are acting like "I have no idea what you're trying to do can you give us more info" Like what more info do you need, It help me to merge my free subscription to my Bitdefender Box subscription. How hard is it to understand that?

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited April 20
    Options

You might have contacted Bitdefender general support. Try reaching out to Bitdefender Box support as well. Share the image or email screenshot you received with them. Also, get in touch with Bitdefender via Facebook Messenger where you were informed that you can extend your Bitdefender Box subscription.

Kindly contact Bitdefender Box support by visiting the following link:
    https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/3680/

There, you can reach a support representative through email, chat, or phone. Alternatively, you can share your query with the Bitdefender Box support team by sending an email to boxsupport@bitdefender.com. The support team will respond to your query within the next 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Additionally, @Alexandru_BD can checkon this for you.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

This can be sorted out by the Support teams.

Cheers,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user