Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Android S8 says web protection at risk...

Options

... on BD Dashboard but BD Cental disagrees. Is there a fix? I couldn't find the restart protection area on Android settings.

Answers

• Resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling Bitdefender Mobile Security

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TallRusty ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. This is a new bug just reported in the last few days.

You probably didn't have to uninstall and reinstall. Please turn off your phone and then restart it. Is there still a problem?

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• That's the 1st thing I did but didn't work. All is well now after reinstalling.

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@TallRusty ,

My question was perhaps too vague. After the reinstallation, have you turned your phone off and then turned it back on to see if the problem reappears?

I am seeing the issue for about the first 30 minutes after I turn my Samsung Galaxy S21 phone on in the morning. It is off all night. Then the notices clear themselves and all is good until the next time I turn my phone off for the night and back on in the morning.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor