Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Botched Install & Unimpressive Customer Support

BITDEFENDER SUPPORT #2016071023320001

As of this time, it's been 4 days since I sent an email to tech support with the requested screenshot (see attached image) and my OS X version (10.11.5). I was subsequently told the email was not received, so it's now been over 48 hours since I re-sent that information.

I'm wondering how much longer I'll have to wait for a response from tech support regarding a faulty installation attempt that has left the main Bitdefender screen LOCKED on my desktop. When I click on the “Login” button (shown on the attached screenshot), and then I enter my login info, nothing happens. Bitdefender's “Welcome!” screen just remains locked on my desktop.

For now, trying to shut down my Mac requires hurried attempts to try to Force Quit Bitdefender and click on "Shutdown..." before the Bitdefender window pops back up.

ADMIN ACCOUNT? >> Does it matter that I did NOT install Bitdefender under an ADMIN account? (I've since read on Bitdefender's website that one should be logged in to an admin account when installing Bitdefender.)

UNINSTALL >> The UNINSTALL steps did not work for me. Nothing happens when I double-click the app's icon. The Bitdefender screen just remains stubbornly sitting on my desktop.

MY REQUESTS:

1) Can this locked-screen issue be solved?

2) If this issue CANNOT be solved SOON, I'll need an expert to tell me how to REMOVE Bitdefender from my Mac. I will then request a FULL REFUND before my 30 days are up.

I'm trying to be patient, but I'm very frustrated by the poor customer support thus far. Can someone help, please?

Thank you.

Deb

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15001" data-fileid="15001" rel="">Bitdefender Screenshot.tiff

Comments

This discussion has been closed.