How do I get to "GUEST" list??? No documentation found

On the second page of my list of devices, there are 6 items that belonged to a friend. I want to remove them from the list, but customer service sends me the same directions probably a dozen times now.

"Should you need to remove a device from your BOX account, please follow the next steps:

- open the BOX application on your mobile device

- go to the devices list (Guest or Family)

- open a device and tap on the three dots button from the top-right corner

- select "Remove this devices"

Please be aware that if there were no actions taken for a device from the Guest list, the "Remove this device" feature is not available. Instead, you need to add it to the Family or Guest list and then follow the above steps. This way you can make sure that your friend's devices will disappear from your account list".

I have repeatedly sent the same thing, that I cannot locate anywhere in either the 2017 users' manual or even this forum, how to get to the "GUEST" or "FAMILY" list.

" In order to remove the unwanted devices, in case you don't see the 3 dots, you will need to give that device a name (any random name), put it into the Gust list and then you will have the option to remove it (the three dots from the top-right corner) "

Request advise.

Tagged:

Comments

• Everything they write is correct. If the device is in your 'Notifications' and not yet added to 'Guest' or 'Family', you need to do that. Then you can go in to 'Devices' and deny network access for the item. Then you can go to the ellipse (three dots) at the top right corner and select delete device.

Hope that helps.

Goatlocker

• OK, I show them in Central as "my devices" but cannot do anything when I click on them. They are just boxes with names. I went into the main control panel and couldn't find anything in there either. I don't know if it's nomenclature or what, but I don't show anything named "notifications" either. Box 2017.

• Oh. You're talking about Central. Sorry. My bad. I really don't find a lot of use for Central other than showing what device are protected. As far as more capabilities to doing around in, your best gain to the IOS app, Android App (which I know nothing about) or to the Anti-virus software loaded on the OS if running It on your PC.

Help?

• You get more functionality on the Box app vs Central IMHO. The only advantage I see in Central is the ability to install Bitdefender Total Security on a PC or Mac.