Printing from within Safepay?

Hi,

Can not print when using Safepay, is there something I am missing?

Thanks

Comments

• anyone? Sorin?

• Hello,

Please let me know how is the printer connected to your device ? USB or Network?

Is there anything specific you tried printing ?

• Hi Sorin,

It is WiFi connected and after some trial and error, I discovered that it indeed prints, BUT and this is a huge one, when you click on the print icon, and you select 0K, you have NO access to any of your printer´s options, you know, select the quality: draft, photo, etc. or the number of copies, the size, just black or color, or have access to the ink cartridge level, etc. etc.,  ...well, NOT even a warning that the printing process has started, ended, etc. you simply click on the print icon and you are basically left in the dark, not a good design to say the least! and SafePay is designed for money transactions and certainly, you need to print receipts among other things, but what IF you do not want to print the whole page but only the basic numbers of your transaction in order to save some ink???   You can NOT, because no options, of any kind, appear on the screen to guide you!!! 

• Any update to this?  I cannot seem to choose a different printer when using the print button in Safepay.  It just automatically prints to whatever is the default printer.  I want to be able to see the Printer Dialog box where I can choose which printer to use, as when I purchase something and want to save a copy of the purchase confirmation, I want to print it as a PDF, not to the default paper printer.

• Hello,

The Windows print options can't be shown as SafePay operates under a secure environment.

We have a feature request sent to our devs to implement our own to allow you access the printer options.