WSL on Windows 10 has no network connectivity
After the installation of Total Security 2018, all tools that required internet access in WSL, such as ssh and curl, are blocked by bitdefender firewall.
I usually use those tools in WSL and the only way I can use them now is turning off the firewall.
Does anybody know how to configure it so that the bash works again?
All Time Leaders
- 1.9K All Categories
- 902 Windows
- 102 Mac
- 350 Mobile Security
- 262 VPN
- 297 Central & Subscriptions
- 337 Other Products & Services
- 74 Security Research Team
- 133 Product features and Ideation
- 127 Enterprise Security
- 605 General Topics
- 158 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics