WSL on Windows 10 has no network connectivity
After the installation of Total Security 2018, all tools that required internet access in WSL, such as ssh and curl, are blocked by bitdefender firewall.
I usually use those tools in WSL and the only way I can use them now is turning off the firewall.
Does anybody know how to configure it so that the bash works again?
All Time Leaders
- 1.8K All Categories
- 779 Windows
- 88 Mac
- 330 Mobile Security
- 214 VPN
- 276 Central & Subscriptions
- 311 Other Products & Services
- 70 Security Research Team
- 121 Product features and Ideation
- 109 Enterprise Security
- 557 General Topics
- 138 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics