Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto Pilot recommending Time Machine backups

Options

The Auto Pilot section in my Main Window for Bitdefender is constantly recommending I turn back on Time Machine backups (which I have now done). I stopped doing this some time ago and instead back up regularly via Carbon Copy Cloner to a Toshiba Hard Drive. 

1) Is it really necessary to use the Time Machine ?

2) If not how do I stop the message repeatedly appearing in Auto Pilot ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Stefan I.
    Options

Hello,

Currently, the recommendation in question will be re-issued after each restart if the module is not enabled.

If you do not use the Time Machine utility for your back-ups you can keep enable the module to get rid of the recommendation as there will be no performance impact.

Have a great day ahead!

• On 10/8/2018 at 1:03 PM, Stefan I. said:

Hello,

Currently, the recommendation in question will be re-issued after each restart if the module is not enabled.

If you do not use the Time Machine utility for your back-ups you can keep enable the module to get rid of the recommendation as there will be no performance impact.

Have a great day ahead!

Just found this sorry to be so long in getting back on the forum. Thank you for your guidance !