Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Replacing my Existing Mac - what happens to my BitDefender ?

Options

I am just about to buy a new Mac and my old Mac, once Factory Reset/Cleaned, will be given to my Step-Daughter. Can I transfer my Bitdefender to my new Mac ? Thank you.

Comments

• Roxana G
    Options

17 hours ago, Blighty said:

I am just about to buy a new Mac and my old Mac, once Factory Reset/Cleaned, will be given to my Step-Daughter. Can I transfer my Bitdefender to my new Mac ? Thank you.

Hello,

You may transfer your subscription to your new Mac. First, you need to uninstall Bitdefender from your old Mac.

After that login to your Central account and go to My devices -> click on the device's name -> click on the 3 dots and select Remove.

Now you may install the product on your new Mac.

• Blighty
    Options

4 hours ago, Roxana G said:

Hello,

You may transfer your subscription to your new Mac. First, you need to uninstall Bitdefender from your old Mac.

After that login to your Central account and go to My devices -> click on the device's name -> click on the 3 dots and select Remove.

Now you may install the product on your new Mac.

Thank you for your help !