Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender does't autostart anymore

I had to run CHKDSK on my machine yesterday and when it completed I restarted the machine and got an error from Bitdefender early in Windows startup. It said something about an error and it couldn't load, the message went away and the machine finished without Bitdefender. I rebooted again, there wasn't an error message but Bitdefender did not start. I went into Win Startup menu and ran Bitdefender from the menu, it started ok and seems to be working correctly. I opened the Task Manager and Bitdfender is not on the startup menu and it doen't auto-start at all now.  I tried to attach the diagnostic file created from your support utility but got an error that it's too big. Machine is running win10 v1903 fully updated

Comments

• Hello grumpybs,

The Bitdefender services are starting at PC start-up. To check if the Bitdefender services are running at startup, please run in CMD the following commands and hit enter after each one:

sc query ignis

sc query bdauxsrv

Let us know the results.

• The problem fixed it's self sort of. I forced a regular Bitdefender update and it fixed the problem. After the update finished, I rebooted and all is well again. Thanks for the reply and this problem can be considered closed as far as I'm concerned.