One PC, two Androids but I'm still being asked to buy another subscription to protect the phones?

Hot_Dod
Hot_Dod
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

I bought the Bitdefender Antivirus Plus subscription and it said I could protect three devices including Android phones. I installed it on my PC, no problem, but Bitdefender Central still says "At Risk" next to both phones. I have the Bitdefender App installed on both phones and they are recognized by Bitdefender Central but it's asking that I buy a new subscription. What is the issues?

Best Answer

Answers

• Same as above. Have installed Bitdefender on laptop sucessfully. Tried to install on Android (followed all instructions and took email line) and it says my prescription has expired even though I just bought it in March, 2020.

• Same as above

• Same as above - NOT HAPPY. Mobile phone is now "at risk" as free trial expired - IT WAS NOT A TRIAL. I paid for a year, what's going on? Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same message appears.

• Your answer is not correct because if it was ONLY windows it would not be telling me to install it on my "PCs, Macs, tablets or phones" not to mention they would not call it Devices which mostly means phones/tablets and then in fact one option when I clicked "Share" is to share it specifically to my Phone, which then used the phone app in windows 10 to pop up on my phone screen which directed me to Google Play which then installed it. The only problem is that it forgot the code which was sent to reference my activated license, and therefore started only a 14-day Trial. So if Bitdefender was not intending to make that install link work on the phone then it would be incredibly stupid that it does.

And if they are stupid enough to accidentally make the link install Android without telling us that it is not included, then my mistake I will not renew anything and will steer all my clients clear of it.