Purchasing Subscription for different product

I currently have a trial subscription of Total Security. I am interested buying Internet Security from an email offer I received as I do not need all of the feature of Total Security. I still have quite a bit of time on the Total Security trial though and don't want to waste it.

If I purchase the subscription for Internet Security, will that subscription start when I purchase the subscription or when I install the product.

Thanks

Answers

• Hello @alha ,

• Once you purchase the susbscription, you will get an activation code.
    • Keep the activation code with you until you want to start using it. When you want to use the new subscription, just add the new activation key in central.bitdefender.com - My Subscriptions
    • Your new subscription will start ONLY once you enter the activation code in central.bitdefender.com

I hope this clears your doubt.

If you find this response helpful, please mark it as accepted / agree.

Thanks and regards,

Featured content

bitdefender review banner

Ukrainian Government Websites Defaced in Massive Cyberattack

Hackers took down and defaced several Ukrainian government websites after diplomatic talks between Ukrainian, Russian and US officials reached a dead end on Thursday.

Read more

Top Five Security Tips for iPhone Owners in 2022

‘Less is more applies’ perfectly to exploits targeting iOS. They are rare, but can inflict major damage..

Read more

Critical Vulnerability in 3 WordPress Plugins Impacts 84,000 Websites

“Security experts last week disclosed a critical WordPress plugin vulnerability affecting over 84,000 websites"

Read more