Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Password Manager, data stored locally or in the cloud?

Options
wirywrestler
edited January 2022 in Password Manager
I like the wallet that's on the pc as everything is kept local and not in the cloud or on someone else's server. I read the provided info and it's not clear to me if password Manager is backed up locally in the cloud or on your servers . I understand the encryption level. I'm just more comfortable keeping my data local. Otherwise it does look like a good product.
A suggestion, could someone add password Manager in Other Products and Services?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @wirywrestler,

The new Password Manager is backed up in the cloud.

As this is a newly launched product, we are in the process of collecting valuable feedback from our users, to help us improve and further develop the service. More updates will come for this product, including a full launch on the official Bitdefender website www.bitdefender.com, all in the first quarter of 2022. So we are looking at the best options to create a dedicated space by then.

You have a strong point and most likely that will be the place to feature the Password Manager category.

We also have some supporting articles that we can import from the knowledge base to help new users get started and make the best out of their Password Manager.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi @Alexandru_BD
    Thank you. Will there be an option to create a couple of password Managers on a shared computer? And the current pricing is per manager? I will check out the documentation you mentioned.
    Best
  • Alexandru_BD
    Options

@wirywrestler For now we have only one database per user. It is uncertain at this time if there is a plan to add more databases per user.

The concept here is the following: one Central account equals one Password Manager profile that involves one set of "stored credentials".

Best wishes.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you Alexandru_BD
    Best