Potential hacked my phone and Whatsapp and my laptop

My device s were hacked ,even my WhatsApp and all serial numbers of my chips and bios and ... By complexity coded. Can't even enter the my device after reset factory. And upset and confused...

Tagged:

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

From the image you have uploaded, it is the hard reset and will restore your smartphones settings to the default, as when you had buyed the smartphone for the first time.

If hard reset is also not working, you need to contact your smartphone manufacturer and they will reinstall the android OS on your device. There is no other option available.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Dear,

My phone after hacked ,there isn't like this ,I saw 3 user by 3 API in the page, but I didn't reset factory first time, automatically reset but before by WhatsApp group send me pictures and a clip then open it ,got crashed.

All my data sent by unknown users and my camera turned on and took several pictures,Why? I don't know.

I didn't Root my phone at all but it was done

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well this is weird.

As per my knowledge you should backup your phone data if you have any and contact your smartphone manufacturer and get the Android OS installed once again from scratch on your smartphone.

Also backup your whatsapp chat to google drive, if possible, delete your whatsapp account and then recreate the whatsapp account from scratch and then restore your chats from google drive.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)