Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender blocked a suspicous connection I never went to

Options

So I got the above notification from Bitdefender and I'm sure I never tried to access this site. I've checked previous notifications and noticed there was another one about the same website a couple hours ago. I've searched for it in browser history nothing came up. Didn't even visist the same websites, so I'm guessing it's not an issue were some websie tried to redirect me to it. The only constant was that I had chess.com puzzle open all the time. So I guess the question is what is trying to open this url and how to stop it?

Best Answers

Answers

• Robaya
    Options

So your solution is to install other 3d party programs to check for any adware and viruses, other than Bitdefender? Weird.

• RedsFan
    RedsFan ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Options

If you know this website is safe because you used it before , you can add to exceptions.

I have seen this notification before on my pc also, there is nothing wrong... my daughter also had this when she wanted to visit Smartschool website and got this notification, she asked me what to do and i said add to exceptions and there was no problem with the website.