Determining Malware on Android

4MyFone
edited June 2022 in Mobile Security

Hello. I'm new to the forum and I am using a trial of mobile Bitdefender Security, and so far, I like what it does, and I also like the price, therefore, I am thinking about purchasing a subscription. However, I first wanted to ask: Can mobile Bitdefender Security or this forum determine if something unusual on a person's phone could be some sort of malware? Also, is there any way to test this unusual item(s)?

Tagged:

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Bitdefender for android will scan for installed application and any .apk extension setup package of any android application on your device storage. It will not scan for system files.

Even if there is a malware in system files of Android OS, no anti malware application will be able to remove it since Android OS has an upper hand over the 3rd party applications.

If you need more help, you can always contact bitdefender mobile security support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)