Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Parent-Control with more accounts on one device

Options

I have installed on the PC (1 device) 3 Windows accounts (1x admin, 2x children accounts). How can I assign an extra parental profile to each child on these devices ? Is this even possible ?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Mario_K and welcome to the Community!

It is not possible to assign multiple child profiles on a device.

You can find out more information on the available Parental Control features and settings in the articles below:

Let us know if the information was helpful

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Mario_K
    Options

Dear Alexandru, thanks for support. Unfortunately, the information was not helpful. I need to run the Parent Control for two different Users on one device. Is there anything planned to include this function in future ? or should I look for another software solution?

Regards Mario

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Check out this article:

I think this part:

"Once a Parental Control profile is assigned to a device, you can’t assign a second Parental profile to the same device. A device or account can be managed by only one Bitdefender Parental profile."

is the answer to your question.

Don't know if the requested function is planned for the future.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi,

That is correct @Gjoksi.

@Mario_K I know the response might be dissapointing, but this is unfortunately a technical limitation.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Oh, how disappointing.

• This is very disappointing. I am in the same situation and would like to protect multiple accounts on the same device.

• GCLM
    Options

Indeed, very disappointing. I have a laptop for my kids with 3 accounts.

• UmmiQ
    Options

I would also really love to have an option to manage children's accounts separately on my PC.