BitDefender slow local network/security camera access

Hi, I just purchased 2 years subscrption for Bitdefender Total Security. However, I am experiencing extremely slow access to my local security camera DVR. I typically type my DVR IP address in the Crhome/Edge, and it would remotely access to the video footage. However, I have to wait like 5-6 seconds to play the video, and probably 20-30s to load the login webpage.

I have tried following ways, but unfortunately I can not figure out why the software will slowdown my local network access.

1. I have tried to disable Firewall/vulnerability/ransomware remediation/antispam and only keep antivirus on, but I still experienced the issue of slow access to local network security camera.
  2. I turn on the firewall, under the firewall-setting--I disable prot scan protect. It doesn't fix the issue either.
  3. I also tried uninstall the Bitdefender and reinstall it, no help as well.

The reason why I know the Bitdefender slow down the access to my home secuirty camera? I have tried to uninstalled the bitdefender from my computer, and I could acess my DVR instantly without any delay or wait, so I know it must be the Bitdefender.

For the past 3 years, I have been using Malwarebytes without any issue, but my friend told me Bitdefender was way better than Malwarebytes, so I bought the program and got this ssue.

Currenlty, I have installed the trial version of ESET internet Security on my desktop, and I have no issue to access my DVR security camera footage as well( like instant access and playback)

Is there any fix on this? or I missed any setting?

Comments