Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay popups

Options
Howard Quinn
edited January 5 in Privacy

How do I stop the safepay popups everytime I open a new website?

I've disabled the facility in privacy settings but it hasn't made any difference.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @Howard Quinn and welcome to the Community!

Do you still receive pop-ups in the bottom right side of your screen after disabling those options? Can you also post a screenshot of the notification, so we can make sure it's not coming from somewhere else? Usually, when a banking site is accessed, Safepay is set to notify you through a pop-up in the lower right corner of your desktop. But these should no longer be displayed if properly disabled.

If the pop-ups are indeed from Safepay, then this could be a small glitch and I would recommend to apply the repair procedure available at the link below:

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    Options

@Alexandru_BD always helping people, this great hero of the Bitdefender community is impressive 😄🛡️🏆🥇you're a great guy

The user called "John Doe" I believe is Bitdefender's most famous customer 😆

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited January 9
    Options

😅😅

Thank you @Guilhermesene 🙏

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user