Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Defenders of the month free month sub reward causes sync issue in central

Petersl
Petersl Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

After receiving my "defenders of the month" today (thanks for that BD) 4 of my 6 devices shows as having an issue.

I had this same issue in May when receiving the reward and had contacted support who told me "I have synchronized your subscription from our side to ensure all your devices appear as normal and protected in Bitdefender Central", this fixed the sync issue.

I also received the "defenders of the month" reward last month in June and then I did not have this issue, however I only checked my central then the next day after receiving the reward so I don't know if this issue occurred on the day of receiving the reward.

It may be a sync issue that corrects itself within a day after receiving the "defender of the month" reward.

Comments

• Petersl

Update: 2 of the 4 devices that showed as having an issue now show as normal.

The other 2 still have the error "The Bitdefender security product is not assigned to a subscription on this device. Restart the device and make sure it is connected to activate the protection.".

I have restarted these 2 devices but still have the error on them, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for them to sync up.

• TaxiMagicien42
    TaxiMagicien42 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Petersl

This may be a timing issue. Anyway, I think @Alexandru_BD one of the administrators, will be able to give you more details as soon as possible.

Regards,

TaxiMagicien42

WIndows 11 Home 23H2

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz

Bitdefender Premium Security Plus

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited July 13

Remove the devices that are showing warnings on Bitdefender Online Central ( https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/2795/ ). Once you remove the devices, the Bitdefender application will also be logged out from the devices on which the Bitdefender product was installed. Afterwards, try to sign in again in the Bitdefender product on those devices, run a scan, and see if it still shows the issue on Bitdefender Online Central.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Petersl

Hi,

The issue has been resolved, all my devices have now synced correctly with bitdefender central. For the windows device that wasn't synced I ran a manual update and that synced the device with central and for the android device that wasn't synced I ran a manual scan and that synced it with central.

Thx

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Nice to know your issue has been resolved.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)