Digital Identity Protection Questions

Greetings.

I have used Bit Defender products for several years, but Digital Identity Protection is new this week. By following the suggestions around data breaches (30 going back over 10 years) and impersonation checks, my score went from 1 to 44.

I have 633 services in my digital footprint. I spent the last two days reviewing and identifying services I do not use. I have also used the automatic email function to request data deletion from the do-not-use services. I have stabilized the first 100 services. The do-not-use services are gone from the stack, but the number of services has increased to 635, and my overall score has not changed.

Questions

1/ Does the digital footprint services impact the overall score?

2/What else can I do to improve my score?

3/ What else can I do to reduce my digital identity risk? The program indicates I have done everything possible!

Thanks!

Answers

• Sorry!

One more question. The services stack navigation is very ponderous. When a service status is modified or a data deletion request is sent, the only obvious option is to hit the BACK function and re-scroll through all the services. Is there a more efficient way to navigate? Thanks.