Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do You Allow Pop Ups In Safepay?

Options

How does one allow pop ups in SafePay? As one of my banking accounts requires it. If it can't be allowed, that's a bit of a let down.

Comments

• How does one allow pop ups in SafePay? As one of my banking accounts requires it. If it can't be allowed, that's a bit of a let down.

Hello DaveQ,

For security reasons, Safepay does not allow websites to open new tabs or popups unless the link that tries to open a new tab/popup (the parent) or the link that would open in a new tab/popup (the child) is flagged as bank in our cloud database or it is saved as Bookmark in Safepay.

Please add add your bank url to Bookmarks and Safepay will allow popups and new tabs from that url.

Also, please provide us the link of your bank to check it and add it to our cloud database.

On another topic, we are currently working on a new feature for Safepay called Popup Manager. It will give users the possibility to self-manage all the popups/new tabs that are blocked.

I am not sure it will be included in Bittdefender 2013, so I suggest you upgrade to the new edition.

Have a nice day!

Andrei Burdun