Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Safepay And Multiple Accounts In The Same Financial Institution

Options

I have two accounts with Chase. I have three with MasterCard. When I tried to use Safepay for the first time I entered the correct URL for my 1st Chase account. Everything else was entered and I tried it several times to make sure it worked. However when I tried to enter the 2nd Chase account, all of this information wrote right over the 1st bookmark for my 1st Chase account. How does one handle this problem. I have not figured out how to correctly enter the information. Each Chase account had different logins and passwords, but the same URL. The second attempt just overwrote the first bookmark I created. I am stumped. This looked like a great feature for secure banking but so far it is useless to me. Any help out there would be appreciated. :huh:

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

Create a bookmark by clicking the + box, enter the url of the bank and put a couple of spaces after it and then "(1)" - without the quotes.

url of bank (1) and call it Account name 1

Repeat but put a "(2)" after the next one url of bank (2) and call it Account name 2.

You can obviously call the bookmark whatever you want. Works for me

Ro.

• WPABack9Guy
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hiya,

Create a bookmark by clicking the + box, enter the url of the bank and put a couple of spaces after it and then "(1)" - without the quotes.

url of bank (1) and call it Account name 1

Repeat but put a "(2)" after the next one url of bank (2) and call it Account name 2.

You can obviously call the bookmark whatever you want. Works for me

Ro.

Thank you Ro. You can see by my newbe status I am still new to the forum and to BitDefender. I thought there must be some simple way to accomplish this task but would never of thought of trying what you suggested. <_< This forum is very helpful to a newcomer like me. Makes perfect sense now that I think about it. A little tip like this might be nice in the Help HTML file.

• Rohugh
    Options

Hi again,

Glad it worked and you have got your accounts sorted. Yes, the user manuals don't mention this at all, I guess they think people only have one account. :)

Ro.

• I have tried this many times now and all it seems to do is cause a problem with the website address. I tried this with my two Chase bank accounts and when I tried to go there I received an error that the site was offline and they would be back shortly. :-) But I could go to my other browser and log right in with my LastPass program. At first I only had one space and reread your response and deleted both my bookmarks and reentered everything as before with two spaces and (1) for the first and (2) for the second. This will not work either. I am wondering if there are any special characters that are not used in website addresses. All of our banks are getting very picky due to security issues. If you have any further suggestions please let me know. Surely others have this issues with multiple accounts with the same bank.

• Does anyone out there know if this issue have be fixed in the Beta for BitDefender 2016. If not this needed to be added to the bug listing!! Editing a website should also be on that list!!