Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Poor Service!

Options

i have had a years subscription of bit defender and i have been happy with it so happy 15days towards the end of my year i subscription i subscribed for another year

5 days before my first year ended i received a email saying my bit defender would be automatically renewed (for more money than i paid)

so i emailed them canceling my automatic update as i already updated, 2 weeks later i received a email confirming my email had been received and the automatic update would be canceled.

the next time i logged onto my PC my years paid subscription had also been canceled ive tried contacting bit defender support and been told id have to wait for them to email me back wonder if that will be another 2 week wait?

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello S13aw

We apologize for the negative experience you have encountered with out support. However please read the forum rules and refrain from posting the same topic around the forum.

Your situation will be handled in ticket : 2016051412350001

This discussion has been closed.