Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Response

Options

I have a ticket 1001209343 from my conversation with supervisor Ted today. Yesterday started receiving an annoying error message "can't connect to the server" that kept interferring with my desktop. Made 2 calls to BitDefender to find out that it was happening on a large scale for many subscribers. Toward the end of the day, it stopped and I presumed it was resolved. Upon boot up today, same thing going on all day today. Called Bitdefender again, did trouble shooting with them, ran the BitDefender fix it tool - still the error message persisted. They sent me a link to run a support tool which I could not run because there was a problem with the initial installation. The new error message indicated that the program needed to be re-installed. I sent them an email requesting remote tech support to straighten out their program on my system and sent a screen shot of the error message not stating that the program needed to be reinstalled. NO RESPONSE from the so-called BEST in class in the industry!

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hello Leslielkd,

Please check your email as you have received more details on the situation you encountered.

Please note that a remote is no possible.

The error you received indicates a corrupt runtime that has no ties to Bitdefender, you have received steps to resolve that issue and provide us with the Diagnostic tool's logs in order to assist you with the situation at hand.

We will continue troubleshooting on the opened ticket

This discussion has been closed.