Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wtf Is This Bitdefender!

Options

Each f**** year the same story. I just got mail:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A while ago, you made a smart decision and started using Bitdefender Total Security 2015, acknowledged Product of the Year. Your protection expires on September 22, 2016. You can rest assure that your PC files, online banking details, and even your digital identity are protected!

As per your option, we will automatically extend
your subscription, saving you time, effort and risks. Autorenewal is the easiest way to renew your Bitdefender protection. You will not need to reactivate your product or be temporarily exposed to attacks. You can manage your subscription options by accessing your Avangate account here.

*Just make sure that your payment details are up to date and that you have enough funds in your account on the transaction date. Avangate will automatically renew your license for the amount of 69,95 EUR, using your registered information. A separate email with the transaction details for this recurrent billing will be sent to you on the expiration date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year I turned OFF Avangate autorenewal! Get ur S**** together. Are u a serious company or a joke?

If u can't handle this simple task, write it here so we know and I move forward and I buy protection from other company...

D.a.m.n., u are not serious....

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Please contact our CS team to resolve this situation by sending them a email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

This discussion has been closed.