Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security Multi-Device Problem

Options

Hello,

i'm having the following issue on my mac with OS El capitan:

I succesfully installed this software pack two days ago a performed a full scan on my computer which said that my computer is safe.

But after starting up the computer again, there appeared a Bitdefender Installer window which I can’t quit. It has a full blu bar that is fixed and the word 'message' is above it. I tried to uninstall the BD software but i can’t seem to find an Uninstaller anywhere. Even After deleting all BD files from my computer, this 'Installer' keeps showing with a fixed message window. And therefor it’s not possible to reinstall BD. There are still some BD files in my   ~/Library/LaunchAgents/ folder which i cannot delete. I attached a screenshot of this Installer window with my failed reinstallation window next to it.

I already made 4 tickets on the Bitdefender support page but got 0 respons in return.

Is there a solution for this problem or did the antivirus software install a virus on my computer?

greetings

Stijn

Schermafbeelding 2016-10-09 om 11.44.51.png