Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Avangate Billing Issue

Options

I understand the desire to outsource billing so you can focus on the technical side but Avangate is not helping your public image.

In early January I was offered discounted renewal so I accepted the offer and paid for 12 months of service through Avangate

Almost 2 weeks later Avangate on your behalf bills me a second time for the same 12 month duration at more than 3X the cost.

I’ve contacted Avangate but no response for days now.

I’ve tried to find contact information on your site but the only support there is technical in nature and the support tab of “Bitdefender central” send back a message “We're working on improving our services. Please try again a little bit later.” Day after day.

How do I escalate this so it’s get this second change removed from my credit card.

Thank you.

Original Order ID 56311770

Second Order ID 56831582

Ticket Number 1069971

Tagged:

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi..Sorry to see another person double billed this way. I have posted warnings on the forum several times about this issue but it continues to happen. Try e mailing the commercial team at  bitsy@bitdefender.com . Good luck.  PS...Go to your Avangate account and uncheck the auto renewal box or you will have this problem again.

This discussion has been closed.