Bit defender Keep Banning my ip while re-installing Bitdefender

Now a days, i have a large quantity of computers in my house, as part of it functions as office, so here i have 25 computers, many licences of bitdefender, but i had to hard resset all of them because of a small crisis in printing services, so when I was re-installing bitdefender in all of them, it appeared "Error 1006" The owner of this website (www.bitdefender.com) has banned your IP address (189.249.xx.xxx); I searched and waited long 60 minutes, the ban is already SIXTY minutes, not 30 as you claim, I took the time, and when it becomed usable again I tryed to install more of the Antivirus, but guess what... Bitdefender Banned me again, only by ACTIVATING 3 licences, what will I have to do? Keep installing 3 licences at time? And when registered and all, will the antivirus work? who knows? I love bitdefender, but who can tell me if my computers will be protected?

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello,

The system is automatic, as Central was designed to e used in a consumer environment not a office/smb one.

If the login is spammed in the 30 minute cool-down period the ban is extended.

I would advise downloading the installer from Central and use it to install on all machines via a USB stick rather than login into the account on each machine.