Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wallet Applications Tab possible to autofill?

Options
ok2016
edited October 2017 in Privacy

Hi!

There is Application tab in Wallet, (just like there is web sites, emails etc) and when it is empty tooltip says to save applications or games log in information there and that it will autofill them when needed. When select new is clicked there are few fields to fill - application name, username and password. I put my application name (actually I entered full exe path, with and without quotes, and username and password but when I started game launcher nothing happened. How is that autofill actually working?

Is it possible to autofill game launchers like steam, blizzard etc? Tooltip says Yes but I don't know how is that working.

I can only use it to store my info and then choose Edit and copy paste to game launcher. That is not very handy because I don't know is it safe to use copy paste and while editing its always a possibility to accidently delete field (press cut instead of copy). But its ok to save passwords.

Thanks!