Can't submit ticket

I can't submit a Ticket using Bitdefender's support feature. I just tried & it says there is a problem with my internet.

So I figured I'd go online & post this topic....strange how I can do that if there is a problem with my internet.

Houston, I think we have a couple of problems with Bitdefender....please fix ASAP. I did purchase Bitdefender to make life easier, not harder.

Thank you.

Comments

• Just tried again to submit a Ticket using Bitdefender Support. Still not working. Apparently there's still a problem with my internet, so I clicked on the "Bitdefender Central" link & the Bitdefender web page opens up no problems. That's strange, considering there's a problem with my internet;-) I just re-installed Bitdefender to see if that helped but made no difference. Also, I still can't safely remove any USB external hard drives once I plug them in either, which is a major pain in the ****. Can we please hurry up with a patch or something Bitdefender?

Problem Sending Ticket.jpg

• Still can't submit a ticket. Just wondering if Bitdefender would like a copy of the BDSP desktop zip file it creates every time I try?

• Updated to 23.0.11.48 & now I can submit a ticket again.

Fixed!

Cheers guys.

• Hi Steve, 

Thank you for letting us know. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.