Malware warning keep coming ...

I have 2 users accounts on my Mac, when I am connected with my user, I keep getting the following popup with a Malware detection on the other user. I have restarted at least 20 time and it keeps coming. I actually have 2 questions:

- How do I actually get rid of this

- How can I find from which website it came or it is coming if I don't get any alert ? Web Protection plugins for Firefox and Safari (the 2 Browsers that I use) are installed and give no warning.

Here is the full path of the first Virus Found message:

/Volumes/com.apple.TimeMachine.localsnapshots/Backups.backupdb/Whitehorse/2018-03-20-223124/OSX/Users/otheruser/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/WebKitCache/Version 11/Records/E22E16BBB13EA6126296B1EDF364B583551C6359/Resource

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.