Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

In your court BD

Options

Time to rant on the forums about Bitdefender since they are not giving me any answers and calling out their bs and misleading purchases and links. I hate wasting my time for something so petty but this needs to get addressed which they have never done in any emails or correspondence.

I recently purchased the Antivirus Plus for 3 devices. I require more protection for 2 more devices. If one follows the links provided in the Bitdefender Program or even the Bitdefender Central, there is links for  "Purchase More Devices" for "Antivirus Plus" . So I did. There was no activation key (which they seem to forget to give me when I purchased the original antivirus and a pain in the a$$ to get onto chat to get the activation code) and the "chat " person said I purchased the wrong product, even though the link I used says "Antivirus Plus for More devices" on the links provided. Funny thing is that the purchase was pending for ever 10 days before multiple emails from me and a very late response from them saying my purchase was "fraudulent"...lol. I make online purchases almost every day with BITDEFENDERS Protection. Never have I had a fraud from anyone in my time of using a card, except this one time from BD...nope, not buying this BD. Calling you out on this. My VISA card would have called/text/emailed me for one thing and they did not... I saw was a purchase pending, Show me my fraud link! This is a poor excuse from BD to cover there a$$ for a mismanaged link and customer service. I have provided pics of proof of purchase for convenience yet BD has never responded to them. And if they do, how many weeks before I get a response? In your court BD.

1-2019-12-28-Main.png

2-2019-12-28-PurchaseBDAVplus.png

3-2019-12-28-Billing2devices.png

Comments

This discussion has been closed.