Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sample Submissions issue

Options

Hello,

not sure if any Bitdefender employee will see this or not

but i believe Bitdefender Labs got a problem which is with it for years now.

i send samples to Bitdefender through this url: https://www.bitdefender.com/submit

and i am sure of this like 100% sure of this that i never have had any kind of email about "result" of my submission or a closing email for my submissions that actually tell me if the file is malicious or not.

like i always and when i say always i truely mean it, since 2017 to now which 2020, the only email i get for my submissions is the first automatic email that telling me they have received my file and it will add in 72hours if it is indeed a FN.. i never had any second email for my submissions and i am not the only one who got this problem. what's the thing with it? why don't you fix it? does not Bitdefender have enough Staff at labs or what? the system is broken and Bitdefender doesn't care? or it's only happenning to me?( NO i've seen so many people in different communities that have the same issue )

if anyone have any kind of contact with any employee of Bitdefender, that would be great to forward this to them please.

Thanks!

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Parham

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that when you submit a sample to bitdefender through the online submission forum (https://www.bitdefender.com/submit) ,it directly goes to malware research team, and hence there is no role of bitdefender support in this case.

Note, since the email directly goes to the malware research team, hence you will never receive any reply back on that ticket.

If you want to know status of your ticket, then you will have to drop an additional email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com and provide them with the ticket number/ case ID that was automatically created by the online submission forum and sent to your email. They will then contact the malware research team internally & update you with the result.

This is how the process for sending a sample to bitdefender works.

Additionally, if the sample sent by you to bitdefender does not receives a detection in maximum of 72 hours, then you should assume that the sample is not considered as malicious by malware research team despite whether other vendors detect the same sample as malicious on virustotal.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)