Password Window cut off

Hey,

does anybody else having this issue?

I did a fresh installation today and it is still the same.

It is just that window, all other windows are okay.

BR

Bernd

Answers

• subham
    subham ✭✭✭

Master password is kept within system(Windows OS) after uninstallation of Bit Defender products to reuse again by Bit Defender if installed in future.

If you forget master password its a problem.Uninstalling and fresh installation of Bit Defender program won't help you.

Only solution to wipe out master password is to format the OS then fresh install the Bit defender product.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

I can guess that the image shows password manager box, but can you translate the written thing to english so that I can better understand what is happening.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• The text in the window is not relevant.

The problem is, that the "x" is cutoff in the right top corner.

In all other windows, it is not cutoff.

Like here: the x is shown full. In the other window, the x is not shown full.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well this is not a bug, though you can share the feedback with bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

Additionally, when you download the bitdefender installer and run it initially, on left side top corner even the bitdefender symbol is not properly shown in exact shape (if looked carefully), but that is not a bug. But as previously said, you can share the feedback with bitdefender support & they might share it with development team. To my guess, the development team will hardly work on it but if they do, you will receive the correction through auto updates.

Regards

Flex

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)