that bitdefender firewall little window

hi, everyone!

i recently discarded my avast internet security; didnt want to renew my sub. got the kaspersky IS trial and it went out of the window in less than 1 hour because their firewall is ridiculously set to all or nothing when it comes to user control and their forums are ultra hard to get any useful info. now im trying bitdefender.

so far, looks good. BUT, the firewall prompt window is way too small. as ive set the firewall to ask what to do, i get prompted every new program wanting the internet. thats the way i want it.

but, as being an avast user for so long, and honestly, even if i wasnt, using the little window is a chore: its so small i cant figure out the names of the programs asking for internet. if their names are too long it gets tree dots in their middle part (in order to keep things short). if i move the mouse over the name, nothing happens; i was hopping for a description to pop up, at least.

then, the little option to show the program in the file browser: the file explores comes up, no item highlighted. if youre browsing system32, youre in hell.

also, many windows processes dont get highlighted. its a good way of knowing if its a OS legit or something else.

so, im wondering, is there a way to get a better prompt window? one that stretches or with some better reading of its contents?

EDIT: im sorry, it seems this topic went in the wrong forum. could any nice moderator move it to where it belongs?