How to print in SafePay ??

Solo_Player
edited November 2020 in Protection

I'm a new Bitdefender user with a Windows 10 laptop and i find I can't do the type of printing i want in Safepay. Whenever i tried to print in safepay, it gives me a message to "virtual print not possible......select default printer in Windows Settings". I always print to pdf format but i cant see any option in safepay.

Answers

• It's a very difficult situation. I often need to print the PDF of any transaction i made. If i cant even print in SafePay, then it's a serious matter of concern. Fortunately, i have a physical printer and i workaround with this "peculiar" situation but what about those who don't own a printer. Isn't SafePay completely useless for them if they cant even print ? You cant expect people to take picture of the transaction using phone. I was using Kaspersky before Bitdefender and i never faced such problem with it. The point is that its a major flaw in SafePay if you cant print virtually.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

According to bitdefender support :

You may print using SafePay, however, you need to use a physical printer and not via a software. Also, you cannot choose the colors or grayscale when printing from SafePay. Also, you cannot use print to PDF, only to print open PDF files.

Introducing such a function for Safepay is somewhat delicate as our primary focus is to keep it an enclosed environment where no 3rd party software may interfere to help users stay relaxed when doing online banking.

If you need more information, kindly contact bitdefender support via dropping an email to bitsy@bitdefender.com .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I made a payment but when i tried to print the receipt, a notifications comes saying that ".....select default printer...." Is there any way to print the pdf version MyMileStone Card

• I tried with above information provide, I'm still facing issue donno if it is a printer issue pricematchguide.com

• Thought I'd give Safepay a try today and paid a bill. Tried to print a copy of the confirmation and I, too, was unable to print either from the website's print button or from the safepay print button. Ended up copying the page, exiting out of Safepay and then pasting into a Wordpad file. Not the best option, but at least I had a record of the payment. Obviously, can't do that with everything. Had to log back in to the site in the regular browser to download my statement. Have Bitdefender Total Security 2013. Safepay is a great concept, but needs work and would be great if someone from BD would get back with this thread as to whether this issue will be fixed. Mymilestonecard

• So basically Safepay is only useful for performing bank transactions and viewing accounts/statements.

So my question to Bitdefender support is :Do you really think that the user is going to bother using safepay when they have no choice but to log into their bank account outside of safepay if they wish to print out or download statements?

The main purpose of safepay was to provide the user with a more secure way of accessing their bank accounts than through the usual web browser. I will not be using two methods to access my accounts and therefore will not be using safepay in the future.

Safepay is a flawed implementation of a good idea!