SRL missing

Hello, I just bought a mac pro. I loaded my bitdefender account to the mac. I continue to see something that tells me to allow Bitdefender SRL but I can not find it anywhere in the file system under security and privacy.

I'm wanting to set a preference for bitdefender to scan my mac each morning before I use it and I cannot find that anywhere either, like I can on my PC or my iPad.

Thank you

Comments

• I have a late 2013 Mac Pro running macOS Big Sur 11.4. I just installed Bitdefender for the first time yesterday. I see nothing in the Security & Privacy section of the System Preferences. I see some Bitdefender items, but none of them are labeled "Bitdefender SRL." Maybe the UI needs to be updated on that Bitdefender instruction dialog box?

I've attached what I see for reference. Would love to know if something got missed, like that pop-up that asks for me to allow or change a System Preference setting.

Here are the BD items I see in the Full Access List:

And...

Not sure which to enable. Since this is a security-related thing, I'd prefer to be asked about items that actually exist in these security lists, rather than guessing if any of them are the proper one to allow.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.