BD Profile Log

This concerns Bitdefender Total Security and I have a Mac using the latest version of Catalina.

Installed BTS recently, but have never been able to click on the "B" in the toolbar and view the main page. I get one of the screens associated with installation instead. Actually, the main screen will sometime show for a split second, but then it goes to the aforementioned installation screen.

Anyway, BD support wants me to send them a BD Profiler Log. However, I haven't been able to do it using their instructions.

I can't download the BD profiler using the instructions for not having Bitdefender installed because I keep getting two message, 1) Can’t be downloaded because it can’t be verified that it is free of Malware, 2) No application to download it. 

So I tried getting a profiler log using the instructions for those with Bit Defender installed. Don't think I can do this either because I can’t bring the main screen/dash board up. That the problem I am trying to remedy.

Help with getting my problem of not being able to view the main window/dashboard, or getting a BD Profile log will be greatly appreciated.

I'm to the point where I'll give "support" a couple more days to respond effectively. If they don't, I be asking for a refund. I tried chat help several times before they kicked it up to a higher tier. I'm waiting for the higher tier response.