Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Blocking Rainmeter Installation!

Options
ChaseOlson
edited January 2022 in General Topics

Greetings to all. I'm having a weird problem with my Windows 10 notebook. I would like to install Rainmeter and try some of its skins. But whenever I try to install it, BitDefender is blocking the installation. Is it not secure for my system? I'm a little confused. Can anyone explain why I am having this kind of problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello @ChaseOlson ,

Just replicate it (windows 10 on a PC, with Bitdefender Total Security) and took under 1 minute to install rainmeter. I'm not sure Bitdefender it as fault in your case..

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Yes, Mike, I understood after reading this that the rainmeter is not harmful to the system. What a coincidence, a few minutes ago I tried to install the rainmeter again. And it got installed perfectly. Thanks for your valuable time Mike, Cheers.