Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scheduled scan won't run in Bitdefender Total Security v26.0.7.41

Options
Good morning - I am new to the community. I have a problem with my scheduled scan not running. My OS is Windows 11 Pro 64 bit. It is up to date. Also, I scanned my drives for errors and fixed the one error it found on my boot drive. This problem is device specific i.e. it only occurs on my Dell Inspiron laptop, which is also up to date, it runs fine on my two PCs that are running Windows 11 Home 64 bit.

I have contacted support and sent them the support files they requested. They seem stumped.

Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks.

Answers

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @SecureNut and welcome to the Community!

Ideed, there have been several reports concerning this and a team of engineers is investigating the issue as we speak. A fix will be deployed soon, via an automated update.

In the meantime, you can check the thread below where members have reported their findings:

Best wishes.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• SecureNut
    Options
    I've noticed that support tends to blame other software, specifically Acronis software, on my computer for causing THEIR problems. Anyone else have the same experience?
  • SecureNut
    Options
    This in spite of being told that the problem is device specific i.e. my other systems have the same software on them (Acronis Cyber Protect Home) and the scheduled scans on those work fine.