Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Phone cloned

DavidParish
edited February 2022 in Mobile Security

I’m not too sure how I am but somewhere through some sort of data connection my iPhone has been cloned possibly with a stolen old MacBook do I have a not sure I’m not a tech wizard. But I have recently proven through putting the software on my phone that I can’t install web protection because the kind phone is taking my subscription first and obviously you can’t have one subscription for two devices so is a clown but it recognises that it is one device is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Hello @DavidParish and welcome to the Community!

You need to login using the e-mail address from your screenshot (i have removed that part of the post for privacy reasons).

The features of the Bitdefender product will change according to the subscription available in the Central account.

To switch the account, open the Bitdefender Mobile Security app installed on your iPhone or iPad.

Tap ••• More on the bottom navigation bar, then choose My Account. Tap Logout and confirm the action.

Sign in with the e-mail address and the password of the Central account associated with your Mobile Security subscription. After completing the above instructions, your device should be connected to the paid Bitdefender product.

Let us know if this helps.

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Did this work?