Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Incessant firewall allow/block prompts

Options

I have a hard time believing no one else has had this issue, but I guess it's possible. Tried searching the web first, nothing of use.

My Bitdefender firewall will intermittently (between boots) prompt to allow or block something through the firewall. Even if I've already allowed that application a thousand times. What's more, it seems almost like clockwork - every other time my PC is rebooted, I get logged into Windows, and a whole new slew of allow/block prompts start coming up, only this time no matter how many times I click on Allow, it immediately pops up again with zero lapse.

This is maddening, it infuriates me, and I'd like to know what - if anything - I can do about this aside from ripping the program out and cancelling my subscription because overall the program just seems buggy as hell. It doesn't respect anything you set with regards to firewall rules, and there doesn't seem to be a way to allow the firewall to be on + connect to the PC via local address for things like NZB360.

Tagged:

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @MC1,

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. Logs may be needed to identify the root cause of this behavior.

You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

Stay safe.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Try "Firewall " / "Network Adaptors / "Home Office" setting

This is set to "Dynamic" by default and only suits wireless laptops,not Desktop PC's

I had same issue