Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is not there a solution for UYJH Ransom

Options

Hello

Please help

My PC got infected a week ago with ( UYJH ) ransom virus ( Online )

I found a readme message inside each folder warning to pay him money

Of course I never paid and will never pay. ( all my files are about English grammar since I am a teacher )

All files got encrypted and as much as I searched, I never found a program or a removal tool works on this virus, since it is new. The Stop DJVU does not work on it and all similar programs of the company. The attack comes online ( not offline ) and the attacker send an individual ID recovery long link to each computer he attacked, so it is difficult to manufacture a program to each infected computer. I know. All these I know, but it is too serious one loses all his files, however, I tried to recover my files using one of the data recovery programs. perhaps I succeeded, but not too much.

Million damn upon those devilish people. Once we are saved from corona, another attacker comes to damage our computers!

Second thing : please tell me where can I find the report of the bitdefender ? It is not like the antimalwarebytes ( the log does not appear to me ) I quickly tested my computer but have not the time to look its message

Tagged:

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello.

You already asked the Russians:

But since they couldn't help you, here is another solution:

I guess you don't have any Bitdefender product installed on your PC/laptop, so contacting the Bitdefender technical support is not an option.

At this moment, can't think of any other solutions.

Regards.

• Mohanmmad51
    edited April 2022
    Options

Thank you Gjoksi79_ for replying

I think the family is known. Thought I am sure of it I searched many domains . It is a DJVU transformed

Anyway, there is no removal tool for it yet. If the attack is offline perhaps it is easy to solve, but once the attack is online no choice, since the id sent code to each victim is individually and not general

1. Download STOP/DJVU Decryptor.

The only tool can deal with the UYJH , but when the attack is offline only

Now I surly have got result. There is never a workable solution

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited April 2022
    Options

.uyjh belongs to a family of STOP/DJVU ransomware. That being said current decryptors of STOP/DJVU does not support the decryption of file encrypted by .uyjh

Additionally this variant of STOP/DJVU also deletes the volume shadow copy and makes it impossible to recover files.

The only resolution you can hope is through contacting Dr.Web at https://support.drweb.com/new/free_unlocker/for_decode/ & share the encrypted file/ files with them. If they are able to decrypt your files you might have to spend around 150 euro (as per their website) for the decryptor.

But if they are also unable to decrypt, you will not be charged.

If you do not have any important files on your system and already have backup of your files, then you might need to consider installing your OS from scratch again.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Thank you very much mrmirakhur for replying

No program, no any tool can decrypt the encrypted files with UYJH

If the attack is offline, it is perhaps easier than that with online

My issue is finished

I suggest will not feedback or consult any

I recovered about half of files using the stellar data recovery.

Some files can be opened safely, others are being damaged; however, I can repair them online

After I recovered my files and saved them into an external hard disk, I formatted both partitions on which my files are saved.

So, from now I will save nothing in my PC

Lastly, I formatted all my PC installing a new copy, so what remain to fear of ? Nothing

I also see that the bitdefender is not suitable for me, for many reasons:

1- It takes a large size in the computer

2- it makes the computer very slow to run

3- It is very complicated program

4- Moreover, I use a Malwarebytes and I prefer ESET as well, since many years I used

--

Last solution : The files which I recovered are enough, so that I need not pay to any

My regards