Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

yesterday my pc is attacked by a ransomware?

Options

i didnt understand what is that ransomware or something else. please help me my internal and external hdd both all files get automatically renamed (.nuhb) what the heck is this . my bitdiffender removed those viruses but still i am unable to use my files. its need to decrypted. i will be going to suicide bcz there are many inportant files in my pc.

they send a readme msg that is present in all drive

ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!

All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.

The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.

This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.

What guarantees you have?

You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.

But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.

You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:

https://we.tl/t-c565B1ILoZ

Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.

Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.

Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.

Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:

support@sysmail.ch

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:

supportsys@airmail.cc

Your personal ID:

0453Jbdio09Q3rxbDbEIs5QwqHcSSJqPCA1N1cybLc3RiHsyk

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello.

If you are using PAID Bitdefender product, you could try the Ransomware Remediation module:

But, if you are using Bitdefender Antivirus FREE, that module/option is NOT available.

Also, you could try the Bitdefender Ransomware Recognition Tool and see if there is an appropriate decryption tool for that ransomware:

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

.nuhb belongs to a family of STOP/DJVU ransomware. This is the latest variant in the family of STOP/DJVU ransomware and current decryptors of STOP/DJVU does not support the decryption of file encrypted by .nuhb

The only resolution you can hope is through contacting Dr.Web at https://support.drweb.com/new/free_unlocker/for_decode/ & share the encrypted file/ files with them. If they are able to decrypt your files you might have to spend around 150 euro (as per their website) for the decryptor.

But if they are unable to decrypt, you will not be charged.

You might need to consider backing up the encrypted files and store it on an external device such that if any decryptor is released for this variant in future you might be able to decrypt your files.

But as of now, there is currently no decryptor available.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)