Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Central showing different devices on PC vs Mobile app (Android)

James Jack
edited August 2022 in Bitdefender Box

Hi guys - I use the Bitdefender Box 2, and I'm having troubles with the number of devices being displayed in Bitdefender Central when looking at it via my PC or on my mobile app.

On the mobile app, things all look good. However, on the PC, there is only one device showing (there should be ~20).

I've reset the Box 2 (twice), uninstalled/reinstalled on my PC, logged a ticket with Bitdefender Support, confirmed I'm logged in to both PC and mobile app with the same credentials (I only have one set anyway) - there doesn't seem to be any relief with what I've tried.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and found a solution? Thanks!

JJ

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your devices.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

https://community.bitdefender.com/en/discussion/91918/bitdefender-websites-and-bitdefender-consumer-support-contacts

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Thank you @Gjoksi. I already have a ticket open with Bitdefender Support, but it's not going anywhere, and I keep getting asked the same questions over and over.

I'm simply hoping if someone else has run into this that they can give me a fix or workaround.

Thanks again!

• Hi @James Jack,

I have replied to your message and asked one of our lead engineers to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user